Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions ("Terms"), "we", "us" and "our" refers to OnePath Superannuation & Investments and its related bodies corporate and its and their authorised agents or service providers.
A reference to "OnePath Superannuation & Investments" in these Terms means:
" OnePath Custodians Pty Limited ABN 12 008 508 496; AFSL 238346 " OnePath Funds Management Limited ABN 21 003 002 800; AFSL 238342.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522 is an authorised deposit taking institution (Bank) under the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). The OnePath Superannuation & Investments entities are not banks. Except as described in the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), the obligations of the OnePath Superannuation & Investments entities are not deposits or other liability of ANZ or its related group companies. Although, your product is branded by ANZ, ANZ does not guarantee or stand behind the OnePath Superannuation & Investments entities or their products.
1. SecurityWe will provide you with a user ID. To maintain security you must keep your password and user ID confidential and store them separately at all times. You must not disclose your password or user ID to any other person. Your password should be changed regularly to maintain confidentiality. Access to the site will be given on the correct entry of a user ID and password. Once access is granted, all actions taken will be deemed to be made by you. If you believe that your user ID or password have been compromised please contact us OnePath immediately on 1800 251 588.
2. Authorised useYou may use this Site to view the status of your policy or investment, transaction history, and the latest statements, as well as updating your personal details, performing switches on your investments, and other actions available within particular products.
3. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify OnePath Superannuation & Investments and all other users of the Site against any claim, loss, cost, damage, action or expense which we or any other user may experience arising from use of the Site by you, your failure to keep your Password confidential, the use of the Site by any person on your behalf or the use of your Password by any other person.
4. Liability of OnePath Superannuation & InvestmentsThe Site may allow you to access information on your account through your reports and provides information on asset allocation, unit prices and performance. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the information provided on the Site is accurate and up to date as at the relevant specified date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from: - any omission, error or inaccuracy in information provided on the Site; any unauthorised access to information on the Site (including your portfolio details); the unavailability of the Site or the failure of any function of the site to perform, in whole or in part.
5. Changes to the SiteWe reserve the right to change, remove or add to the information provided by the Site and to limit access or cease providing information on the Site.
6. Change of ConditionsWe reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of use for the Site without prior written notification.
7. Denial of AccessWe reserve the right to deny access to the Site and/or particular account details including where: you fail to keep your UserId and Password or the UserId secure; or in our opinion, there are concerns regarding security or unauthorised access.
8. Internet Access and Electronic Communications
While we have put in place certain security systems on the Site, we are unable to guarantee in all circumstances that the Site or the information contained on the Site will not be subject to unauthorised access. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim or expense arising from any unauthorised access to the Site or the information (including client records) contained in the Site. Whilst we may request that you indicate your preferences for receipt of email or other electronic communications, we reserve the right to use other means of communication where required by law (for example statements relating to your investments) or where it considers this necessary.
9. TransactionsAny transaction involving the movement of funds, e.g. switch/withdrawal, will be processed in line with the current product disclosure statement relating to your investment or policy.
The information in the calculators should not be relied on to alter your insurance or financial arrangements without advice from a professional. This information is not a substitute for professional advice from a qualified financial adviser. We will not be liable for loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any person relying on information provided by resulting from or omitted from the calculators. This information has been prepared without taking into account any individual's particular financial needs, circumstances or objectives and should not be relied upon as financial or investment advice. You should consider your own financial situation and consult a financial adviser before making any change to your financial affairs.
The calculators provide illustrative calculations only and are based on stated assumptions only. They should not be relied upon as representing actual benefits to be obtained from any particular investment.