OneAnswer Personal Super is a complete superannuation solution designed to support your clients' in maximising and protecting their wealth. OneAnswer Personal Super offers a comprehensive range of investment funds providing the flexibility to tailor an ideal investment solution for your clients.
- Comprehensive investment choice - provide your clients access to over 80 investment funds from over 25 managers.
- Access to OptiMix -a selection of 12 multi-manager investment funds.
- Choice of OnePath Multi-manager funds – that blend active and passive management.
- Flexible remuneration options – Flexible One-off & Ongoing Adviser Service Fee options.
- Powerful online services - OneAnswer provides you access to powerful online services including online application and maintenance transaction forms, integration with Xplan financial planning software and detailed performance reports.
- Regular investment plan - provide your clients access to invest regularly and conveniently via direct debit.
- Dollar Cost Averaging plan - manage and spread of your clients’ risk of investing by establishing a plan to regularly switch into your selected investment funds over time.
- Switching - tailor you clients' investments by conveniently switching between funds as their financial objectives change over time.
- Insurance in your Superannuation - OnePath is a member of the Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice.
What investment funds are available?
- OptiMix Manage the Managers (MTM) funds
- OnePath Multi-manager funds
- A range of single manager funds managed by a selection of leading fund managers
Minimum initial investment
Minimum additional investment
Minimum regular investment
Minimum total balance
Entry Fee and Nil Entry Fee options
Available for account balances over $100,000
OneAnswer Personal Super is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (OnePath Custodians) ABN 12 008 508 496 AFSL 238346.
The information provided in this table is a brief outline of the major features of OneAnswer Personal Super. It is intended as a quick and easy reference source for investors. The table should not be used as a substitute for reading the appropriate Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) prior to you making any decision to invest through OneAnswer Personal Super.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking into account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether the information is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend that you read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available by calling 133 665 before deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, the product.