Each year, OnePath Custodians Pty Ltd (OPC) is required to assess whether we have promoted the financial interests of members. The Member Outcome Assessment is a measure of product appropriateness against key factors (e.g., net investment returns, fees and costs, etc.) that can affect a superannuation product. The assessment uses industry benchmarking, comparative data, in-house data and reviews by independent research houses.
Please download the PDFs below to read the detailed outcomes for the financial year ended 30 June 2022.
- ANZ Smart Choice MySuper
- ANZ Smart Choice Super and Pension
- ANZ Smart Choice Super for Employers and their Employees
- Grow Wrap
- OneAnswer Frontier
- OneCare Super
- OnePath Accumulation Products, Whole of Life & Endowment
- OnePath Annuities & Income Stream
The following products are closed to new investors.
- ANZ OneAnswer Term Allocated Pension
- OnePath OneAnswer Term Allocated Pension
- OptiMix Term Allocated Pension
The outcomes of these products have been integrated into one report that you can access through this link – Term Allocated Pension