As a valued customer we want to hear from you if any of our products and services have not met your expectations.
If you would like to compliment one of our staff or make a suggestion on how we can improve, we want to know. If we made a mistake, or our service does not meet your expectations, we also want to know.
How to make a complaint, compliment or provide feedback
If you have a complaint about a OnePath product or service (or wish to obtain further information about the status of an existing complaint), please:
Call us on:
133 665 for Investments and Superannuation products
133 863 for customers of ANZ Investments and Superannuation
+61 2 4224 1335 for International clients
Email us at: email@example.com
GPO Box 5306
Sydney, NSW 2001
Where this is not possible or further investigation is required to resolve your complaint, our ClientFirst team will acknowledge your complaint within 1 business day and will consider and respond to your complaint as quickly as possible. At any stage you're welcome to contact your assigned Case Manager for an update on the progress of your complaint.
Your complaint will be reviewed in line with our principles:
- Be human We treat those around us the way we’d like to be treated – openly, honestly and respectfully.
- Deliver what matters We make sure we understand what matters to every client and we make it happen.
- Stronger together Only by working together can we truly serve our clients.
- Keep it simple We remove complexity.
- Do what’s right, not what’s easy We back ourselves to make the right call. We speak up.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution offered, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA.
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
AFCA provides fair and independent complaint resolution service that is free to consumers.
Call: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
There are some time limits for lodging certain complaints. This includes complaints about the payment of a death benefit, which you must lodge with AFCA within 28 days of being given our written decision.
IOOF Group Complaints Policy documents
- IOOF Group Complaints Policy
- IOOF Group Complaints Policy - Arabic
- IOOF Group Complaints Policy - Greek
- IOOF Group Complaints Policy - Italian
- IOOF Group Complaints Policy - Simplified Chinese
- IOOF Group Complaints Policy - Traditional Chinese
- IOOF Group Complaints Policy - Vietnamese
- IOOF Complaint Acknowledgment Flyer