OneAnswer is OnePath's flagship investment platform. It's designed to support you in building, managing and protecting your clients' wealth. OneAnswer Investment Portfolio offers you a comprehensive range of managed funds - giving you the flexibility to blend managers, investment styles and asset classes.
- Comprehensive investment choice - provide your clients access to over 80 investment funds from over 25 managers.
- Access to OptiMix - a selection of 12 multi-manager investment funds.
- Choice of OnePath Multi-manager funds - that blend active and passive management.
- Flexible remuneration options – Flexible One-off & Ongoing Adviser Service Fee options.
- Powerful online services - OneAnswer provides you access to powerful online services including online application and maintenance transaction forms, integration with Xplan financial planning software and detailed performance reports.
- Regular investment plan - provide your clients access to invest regularly and conveniently via direct debit.
- Dollar Cost Averaging plan - manage and spread of your clients’ risk of investing by establishing a plan to regularly switch into your selected investment funds over time.
- Regular draw-down plan - create a regular payment plan for your clients' by simply nominating the investment fund(s) the amount is to be deducted from and the bank account to receive the payment.
- Switching - tailor you clients' investments by conveniently switching between funds as their financial objectives change over time.
What investment funds are available?
- OptiMix Manage the Managers (MTM) funds
- OnePath Multi-manager funds
- A range of single manager funds managed by a selection of leading fund managers
Minimum initial investment
Minimum additional investment
Minimum regular investment
$250 per investment fund
Entry Fee and Nil Entry Fee options
Available for account balances over $100,000
OneAnswer Investment Portfolio is issued by OnePath Funds Management Limited ABN 21 003 002 800 AFSL 238342.
The information provided in this table is a brief outline of the major features of OneAnswer Investment Portfolio. It is intended as a quick and easy reference source for investors. The table should not be used as a substitute for reading the appropriate Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) prior to you making any decision to invest through OneAnswer Investment Portfolio.
The information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should consider whether the information is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend that you read the relevant PDS before deciding to acquire, or to continue to hold, the product.
The PDS can be located under the following links: Product Disclosure Statement (Part One) (690kb) and Investment Funds Guide (PDS Part Two) (1,018kb) and should be read in conjunction with the Additional Information Guide.