OneAnswer Frontier Pension allows you to keep your super invested in a comprehensive range of managed funds – while paying you a tax-effective income to fund your retirement. It is suitable for investors that want to:
- transfer their superannuation savings to a pension
- defer any lump sum tax on cashing in their superannuation
- receive a regular income from their retirement savings
- take advantage of pension tax concessions
- have a death benefits income stream.
- Extensive investment options - access to over 80 managed funds from leading investment managers.
- Access to OptiMix - a selection of 12 multi-manager investment funds.
- Choice of OnePath Multi-manager funds - that blend active and passive management.
- 'At-Call' access - your pension can be accessed via a fully integrated Cash Management Account facility allowing you 'At-Call' access to your income through ANZ ATMs, EFTPOS, ANZ Branches, ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ Phone Banking.
- Regular Income - elect to receive your pension income stream monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly.
- Switching - tailor your investments by conveniently switching between investment funds as your financial objectives change.
- Online access - track and manage your account online through My OnePath.
- Dollar Cost Averaging plan - manage and spread the risk of investing by establishing a plan to regularly switch into your selected investment funds over time.
- Estate planning - you can nominate who you wish to receive your benefit in the event of your death.
What investment funds are available?
- Optimix Manage the Managers (MTM) funds
- OnePath Multi-manager funds
- A range of single manager funds managed by a selection of leading fund managers
Minimum initial investment
Minimum additional investment
Minimum regular investment
Minimum total balance
OneAnswer Frontier Pension is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (OnePath Custodians) ABN 12 008 508 496 AFSL 238346.
The information provided in this table is a brief outline of the major features of OneAnswer Frontier Pension. It is intended as a quick and easy reference source for investors. The table should not be used as a substitute for reading the appropriate Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) prior to you making any decision to invest through OneAnswer Frontier Pension.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking into account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether the information is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend that you read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available here, or by calling 133 665 before deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, the product.