OnePath’s Responsible Investment framework covers ANZ Smart Choice, OptiMix and OnePath investment funds. For a full list of funds covered by the framework click here.
- a Responsible Investment Statement - describes the role Responsible Investment plays in the assessment, selection and monitoring process of externally appointed managers.
The statement identifies three core responsible investment beliefs:
- ESG factors can be a source of opportunity and risk in the management of investment portfolios.
- The consideration of ESG factors assist in meeting our long-term performance objectives.
- Proxy voting and company engagement can influence corporate behaviour.
- an ESG Risk Management Policy - outlines how ESG matters are considered within MySuper options.
- a Proxy Voting Standard - sets out approach to proxy voting for all OnePath investment management activities for managed investment schemes, IDPSs, superannuation & pension products and Investment Life Policies.