OneAnswer Frontier is an investment platform giving you convenient access to a wide range of managed funds. It’s easy to invest and manage your portfolio via the platform portal with simple views and functions.
You’ll have more than 80 options to choose from, giving you flexibility to invest across different managers and assets classes. A simple and transparent fee structure makes it easy to get the best value from all your investments and rely on trusted experts in managed investments and index investing.
- Comprehensive investment choice - access to over 80 investment funds from over 30 managers.
- Competitively priced OnePath index funds – choose from 11 single sector and diversified index options managed by leading global manager, Invesco.
- MultiSeries multi-manager solution - access a range of funds that are predominantly actively managed and are offered at a lower cost when compared to other fully-active multi-manager funds.
- Regular investment plan - access to invest regularly and conveniently via direct debit.
- Dollar Cost Averaging plan - manage and spread the risk of investing by establishing a plan to regularly switch into your selected investment funds over time.
- Regular draw-down plan - create a regular payment plan by simply nominating the investment fund(s) for the withdrawal and the bank account to receive the payment.
- Switching - tailor your investments by conveniently switching between funds as your financial objectives change.
What investment funds are available?
- Competitively priced OnePath index funds.
- A low-cost MultiSeries multi-manager solution.
- A range of single manager funds managed by a selection of leading fund managers.
OneAnswer Frontier Investment Portfolio is issued by OnePath Funds Management Limited (OPFM) ABN 21 003 002 800 AFSL 238342. OPFM is part of the Insignia Financial group of companies comprising Insignia Financial Ltd (formerly IOOF Holdings Ltd) (ABN 49 100 103 722) and its related bodies corporate.
The information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should consider whether the information is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend that you read the relevant PDS before deciding to acquire, or to continue to hold, the product.
The PDS can be located under the following links: Product Disclosure Statement (Part One) (690kb) and Investment Funds Guide (PDS Part Two) (1,018kb) and should be read in conjunction with the Additional Information Guide and Target Market Determination.