OneAnswer Frontier Personal Super is a superannuation product designed to help you invest for retirement in a tax-effective way.
You’ll have more than 80 options to choose from, giving you flexibility to invest for your future in retirement. A simple and transparent fee structure makes it easy to get the best value from your investments and rely on trusted experts in managed investments and index investing.
It is suited to investors who:
- are still working and want to save for retirement in a tax-effective way
- want tax-effective insurance cover through their superannuation investment
- want to rollover and consolidate superannuation benefits
- want a wide range of investment funds, including low cost index investing
- want an easy way to manage their super savings via a platform portal with simple views and functions
- want the option of an easy transition for their investments from super to a pension account.
- Comprehensive investment choice - access to over 80 investment funds from over 30 managers.
- Competitively priced OnePath index funds - choose from 11 single sector and diversified index funds managed by leading global manager, Invesco.
- Regular investment plan - access to invest regularly and via direct debit.
- Dollar Cost Averaging plan - manage and spread the risk of investing by establishing a plan to regularly switch into your selected investment funds over time.
- Switching - tailor your investments by conveniently switching between investment funds as your financial objectives change.
- Insurance in your Superannuation - OnePath is a member of the Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice.
What investment funds are available?
- Competitively priced OnePath index funds.
- A range of single manager funds managed by a selection of leading fund managers.
OneAnswer Frontier Personal Super is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (OPC) ABN 12 008 508 496 AFSL 238346). OPC is part of the Insignia Financial group of companies comprising Insignia Financial Ltd (formerly IOOF Holdings Ltd) (ABN 49 100 103 722) and its related bodies corporate.
The information provided is of a general nature and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. You should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend that you read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) or Target Market Determination available here, or by calling 133 665 before deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, the product.