Online Event, Thursday 15 February 2024, 5:00pm to 6:00pm (AEDT)
Register now to hear about your super fund’s performance in the 2022/23 financial year, get an outlook for what’s to come and ask questions directly to the people looking after your super.
Welcome and Chair's Address - Lindsay Smartt, Chair
Investment and Market Update - Dan Farmer, Chief Investment Officer
The meeting will be recorded, and you'll be able to view it on demand post event. The meeting minutes and responses to questions not addressed during the meeting will be available on the website within one month after the meeting.
How to attend
The meeting will be an online webinar, hosted from Melbourne. Here's how to attend:
- Visit our service provider* webinar site to register your details
- We'll send you an email confirming your registration
- As the meeting date draws near, we’ll send you another email with a link to join the webinar.
Have a question?
We’ll answer your general questions during the meeting or on our website within one month after the meeting. If you have a question concerning a personal matter and/or your super account, send us a message or call us on 1800 932 017.
Super and insurance are always changing. In addition to your Annual Statement, we let you know if you’re impacted by any changes through Significant Event Notifications (SENs). You can log in to your account online to view your letters and statements, or give us a call. You can also find a summary of any of these changes (SENs) by clicking here.
We've created a shortform summary listing the following amounts paid by or on behalf of the Fund1 in the last financial year ending 30 June 2023:
- Remuneration of key management personnel (download pdf)
- Promotion, marketing or sponsorship (download pdf)
- Payments made to a related party (download pdf)
If you’d like to view a breakdown of the above payments, please click to download the pdf.
During the income year, the Fund did not make any payments or gifts to a political entity, campaign, associated political entity, industrial body, or trade association.
We've also compiled some other documents on our Trustee and Fund Information page that may be useful in better understanding how your Fund is managed:
1The fund covered by the Annual Members’ Meeting is Retirement Portfolio Service . For a full list of products covered by this notice, refer to the Frequently asked questions below.
What is the Annual Members’ Meeting?
The Annual Members’ Meeting is an opportunity for members to hear about the performance of their super fund during the previous financial year ending 30 June, the economic outlook and the funds’ strategic plan. It also provides members with a forum to ask questions.
Do I need to attend?
No, you don’t have to attend. We will post a recording of the meeting on our website within one month after the meeting, together with the minutes of the meeting and any questions and answers that we couldn’t get to at the meeting.
If I can’t attend can someone else attend for me?
Anyone can watch a recording of the meeting on our website.
That time doesn’t suit me. Can I watch the recording afterwards?
A recording of the meeting will be available on our website within one month after the meeting.
What funds does this meeting cover?
This meeting covered members who have their super in the Retirement Portfolio Service. See below for a full list of products covered by this meeting:
- OneAnswer Frontier Personal Super and Pension
- OnePath OneAnswer Term Allocated Pension
- ANZ OneAnswer Term Allocated Pension
- OptiMix Term Allocated Pension
- ANZ Smart Choice Super and Pension
- ANZ Smart Choice Super for employers and their employees
- ANZ Smart Choice Super for QBE Management Services Pty Ltd and their employees
- Traditional Endowment Super
- Traditional Whole of Life Super
- Savings Accounts – Super
- OnePath Guaranteed Pension
- OnePath Allocated Pension
- OnePath Personal Retirement Plan
- Grow Wrap Super and Pension Service
- OneCare Super
- World of Protection (Leading Life) – Super
- Legacy Risk only products
When is the Annual Members’ Meeting held?
The Retirement Portfolio Service financial year ends on 30 June, and the Annual Members' Meeting must be held by 31 March the following year.
When will I be notified?
Notices to all super fund members are being sent from November 2023.
Where can I find information from your previous meetings?
You can view the minutes, member questions and answers, and view of a recording of our previous meetings Trustee and Fund Information page.